[jhb_airlines] Re: Last Night's FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:49:52 +0100

Yep - I've seen that trap on a quick wander through Ebay. Lot's of nice
sounding kit but many say that battery life cannot be verified. If buying
second hand and a new battery is needed then, for some of the offers, it
would be cheaper to buy a new machine anyway. Cheapest Dell on their web
site was 430 quid..