[jhb_airlines] Re: Last Night's FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:36:43 +0100

The 184 server (Berlin) was one of the missing bunch last night and most of
the load seemed to go to the Munich one at 217.172.179.54.

I see that the Berlin server is back again today but ping tests show a lot
of dropped packets. I got online before and spoke to Gerry so my problem is
cured - but the voice was very broken. A check of the voice servers showed a
fair number of dropped packets from them too.

I saw Alastair pop up briefly before but FPI then locked up on me and
exited. I've no idea what caused this to happen - I hope it's not another
glitch!