[jhb_airlines] Last Night's FPI

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:57:21 +0100

Sorry I couldn't make contact with EGTT_CTR, last night. Possibly because I was on a different server? All attempts to log on using your recommended server saw me "forcibly rejected". Although some of the others managed to make contact by dialing in the frequency, it didn't work on mine. Tried via GF and manually via the avionics panel.
The other odd thing is that though they managed to connect, Servinfo showed you as not having a connection available.
The other thing I noticed was the pronounced server lag, after I'd landed at Leeds. Steve had shut down, whilst, visually, he still had 2.5 miles to run.
Enjoyable, though.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx