[jhb_airlines] Re: Knowing my Boeing 757s from my Airbus 320s

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:02:42 +0100

There is also the Jane's World Aircraft Recognition Handbook by Derek Wood -
a sort of sequel to the old Observers books.

Plenty of web pages that do the same sort of thing - especially in Russia!
For helicopters try http://avia.russian.ee/ and for fixed wing try
http://www.airwar.ru/indexe.html - although there are many others of similar
ilk..