[jhb_airlines] Re: Kid with a new toy syndrome.

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:33:23 +0100

I admit to having a preference for manual cameras when it comes to
serious work. With my photo's ranging from fast action shots to wide
depth of field work I like to work out optimum settings myself rather
than let the camera decide then give me the option for altering the
proposed settings.

A nice touch with the Hasselblad lenses is the depth of field indicators
move as you alter the aperture setting so you always know what DOF you
are working with. In a way it is necessary as DOF seems to be more
critical in medium format.