[jhb_airlines] Re: Jeppesen FliteStar

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 20:01:33 +0100

I should have clarified things a bit. The Jepp software only covers the
European area - not the whole globe.

Looking at the databse suggests that "European" is slightly woolly =
because I
think the area covered is from Longitudes 30W to 60E and from Latitudes =
20N
to 90N. That's more or less from Mauritania to Muscat and all points =
north.
Outside that it is just a blank canvas..

I could give you the current real world routes for Heathrow to Athens =
and
Athens to Kuwait but after that it would be a case of using FSNav or the =
FS
Route Map to plot your courses. FSNav does it quite well but I can't say =
if
the default FS planner is good or not - I have never used it..