[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB130 Pilot Report

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:56:47 +0100

It's pure chance that airfields crop up again. There isn't a huge
selection of UK airfields so repetition becomes increasingly likely. I
sometimes send pilots to the military airfields to give a break from the
repetition as most military airfields now accommodate civil aircraft -
just a handful remain closed to light aircraft ops. Even Boscombe Down
opened its doors a couple of years ago but I was unable to wangle myself
on that flight <g>..