[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 07:48:23 EDT

Peter,

Have been using your e-mail to Gerry as a crib to get me going on VATSIM,
progress so far -

(a) Downloaded and installed SB3

(b) Have set up the options, had a problem with my microphone input, but it
seems to accept "Poor" quality, I heard my recording ok, perhaps I need a
better  mike.

(c) Set up the Cessna C172 as my aircraft ok.

(d) Attempted to connect to Server VATSIM:UK-1, got the response "Invalid
CID/password"

Does this mean my membership has lapsed? (I thought I was still there as I
still get their NOTAMs), How can I tell?

Thanks in advance.

Frank T.    JHB167