[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:39:36 +0100

Hi John,
Fear not. Manchester United fixtures permitting, I aim to be on FPI on a Wednesday. Could be I'll use it other times, for European flights, where there are controllers around.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Pentalverjohn@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Bones & All
I sent you my old vatsim ID 908319 which is not active anymore, so i have registered again
new ID is 944069 I hope that it will help.
PS
i only hope that we will see everyone on FPI still. as you know i ATC on wednesday nights and i only hope that more pilots will join us.
regards John Hill