[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:07:51 +0100

I was rated C7 when I left so I am hoping that they will let me keep that
rank. I was being nudged into a corner at the time I left as they wanted to
promote me to the next level (Instructor) but that would have been the end
of JHB and all my other FS work..

I hope they don't do the same as I see Adrian and Stephen are still around
and know me from long ago (Adrian was a controller at Ronaldsway and moved
to Prestwick)..