[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:42:07 +0100

VATSIM used to have some fairly stringent rules for VA use - you had to
register and x percent of your pilots had to be members of VATSIM before
they would consider it. X used to be quite a high number too.

If you are browsing the VATSIM pages and come across the rules for VA's then
let me know what they say now. If they have relaxed the rules a bit I'll see
if I can put JHB on their list.