[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:54:50 +0100

Mine's 944009

Gerry Winskill

gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

Thank you Mike - and Denis.

If everyone could send in their PID's it would help me build up a case for
putting JHB on VATSIM. At the moment I have:

JHB007  814337
JHB010
JHB037
JHB068
JHB116  884079
JHB130
JHB144
JHB164
JHB167
JHB180  914551
JHB188
JHB193  943998

Funnily enough I was just looking through the UK ATC procedures to see what
had changed. Some of it is updated but there is still quite of my own work
still on the pages..

bones

-----Original Message----- From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Brook Sent: 23 September 2005 18:20 To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

Bones -

Just managed to successfully register.  My new Pilot ID is 943998. (Although
Gawd only knows when I'll be able to find the time to pursue things further,
I'm working on it... <g>).  Please keep me in touch!

MikeB
JHB193