[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:31:21 +0100

Hi Gerry,

I must admit to not using the "diamond" callsign, simply because I don't
think any controllers would recognise the JHB callsign.  I use EZY037 due to
the fact this is the only UK based airline I could find which use the
PMDG737-700 I fly.  I hope Bones doesn't mind me and my a/c being wet
leaseed out to EasyJet!!

Phil