[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:28:45 +0100

Hi guys,

Boy, it looks like I've started something here <g>.

Gerry, just to confirm, it's only SB3 (sb3setup.zip) required, the current
version being 3.0.3.  The voice client (AVC) is built into this release so
you've no need to install anything else.

John, SB3 uses "Model Sets" for displaying other m/p aircraft, but I can't
currently find any reference to installation/creation of these....I'll keep
looking.

Cheers

Phil Reynolds