[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:12:55 +0100

Thank you Mike - it may help our case.

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 23 September 2005 17:09
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

Bones -

I've been out of things for the last few weeks with pressing domestic
matters (nothing to get worried about <g>) but will (hopefully) be able to
participate fully again very soon.  I'd be happy to register with VATSIM if
it would help get JHB recognised - please bear with me for a day or two
more...!

MikeB
JHB193