[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:44:43 +0100

My guess is that we actually have eight pilots on the VATSIM registry. Here
I am assuming that Frank, Phil, Tom, Peter, Mike, myself, Gerry and Alastair
are on the list (or are just about to be).. Two more and I'd have a word
with Ruth..

I hope this doesn't mean I have to make another set of aircraft repaints! To
be honest I can't recall what you see in VATSIM - was it a CSL(common shape
library) file?