[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:50:21 +0100

Hi Mike

I only said 127.0.0.1 because that is what I (we) use in FPI (Express) to connect FSNav.

Cheers

Al

Mike Lucas wrote:
Al

I was wondering the same thing as Denis. Not sure whether 127.0.0.1 will work in the LAN scenario, where my PCs have internal IP addresses in the 192.168.1.* series. The last time I tried to use FSNav in a MP session (one of the Sunday evenings run by Rory or Frank) it hung my system, but I can't remember which IP address I was using. Must try again on my next VATSIM sesion.

Mike L

Alastair wrote:

Denis

I would imagine   127.0.0.1

Although I have not tried that personally

Cheers

Alastair

Denis Ripley wrote:

I tried using FSNav on VATSIM last night but, what IP do you enter to get the thing to work? I tried the VATSIM server I was connected to but nothing happened.

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>