[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:04:08 +0100

But there's the rub ... I cannot access the VATSIM data through ServInfo at the moment (although FPI and IVAO are OK). I've been digging into this and my expert friends on another forum tell me that it looks like my ISP (NTL) is the cause of the problem - an improperly setup or unflushed caching proxy. I'm going to try and contact NTL about this but, based on previous experience with their tech support people, I'm not too optimistic ....

Mike L

Peter Dodds wrote:
If you have Servinfo, then don't you have the option to display controllers and pilots from Vatsim, IVAO or FPI depending on which of the icons you click at the top left of the screen? I have.

I fly with the transponder box switched off (an SB3 menu option) as it gets completely in the way.