[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB037 hours and VATSIM

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:01:04 +0100

This thread prompted my to have another look at VATSIM - but I can't access their Web site except via my Citrix connection to my office network. Attempts at local connection using Windows or Linux,with IE, Opera and Firefox all time out. Anyone else having similar connection problems?

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:
Hi Phil,
I took an initial look at the Vatsim site and, though not yet registered, downloaded sb235 and setup (avc).
Is there anything else I would need download?

Gerry Winskill

Phil Reynolds wrote:

Hi Gerry,

I must admit to not using the "diamond" callsign, simply because I don't
think any controllers would recognise the JHB callsign. I use EZY037 due to
the fact this is the only UK based airline I could find which use the
PMDG737-700 I fly. I hope Bones doesn't mind me and my a/c being wet
leaseed out to EasyJet!!

Phil