[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB pages

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:26:00 +0000

John

Likewise here - my hours are spot-on.  However I am going to spoil that
by reporting some more -

Sunday evening MP sessions in the Caribbean - 3:00

ATOC/FPI sessions

EGPF - EGGD - EGHH = 2:30
EIDW - EGFF - EGKK = 2:40
EGPF - EGSS = 1:12
EGNS circuits and EGNS - EGAC = 1:50

Total this report = 11:12

Cumulative total = 11:12 + 1168:56 = 1180:08

Mike