[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB pages

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:57:33 -0000

Chusul gets a lot of mentions in Google as the world's highest airport =
but I
can't verify this. Some sources quote "near 14000ft" which isn't good =
enough
and one says "near 14,500ft" which would make it a contender. However it
certainly looks like it is the highest military airfield and I dread to
think what the logistics of operating out of there must be like.

Must be a lovely place to get posted too.. <vbg>