[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Online - Last ATC Session

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:00:37 +0100

OK. Let's do the same thing next Tuesday then. I'll run Manchester
exactly the same so that users can get some familiarity with the area
and procedures.

As each airspace is quite different it may be worth me sticking with one
for several weeks so you all get to settle in with  the procedures for
that airspace. IFR users will build up some idea of local SID/STAR
routes and VFR aircraft will get to know the landmarks. Then I could
swap to another airfield and do the same for that.

If we all get a bit tired of this I could open up at somewhere special
for one night - like Tahiti - and we can just have a bit of fun.