[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Mugshots at IFC

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:05:10 +0000

Alex

List price is £109.99.  £10 discount at the IFC show.

will report back later. Must dash now - off to Brussels on business for a couple of days.

Mike L

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:
Mike,

They certainly seemed very popular! Sold out by the end of Sunday along with the Saitek pedal and yoke combos. Please let us know what you think of it, Im not sure I can see the benefit personally but a firsthand account could change my mind.

If its sordid enough It may be worth the purchase!

Might I ask how much it was? I forgot to look.

Alex