[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Mugshots at IFC

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:36:30 +0000

Mike,

They certainly seemed very popular! Sold out by the end of Sunday along with the Saitek pedal and yoke combos.
Please let us know what you think of it, Im not sure I can see the benefit personally but a firsthand account could change my mind.

If its sordid enough It may be worth the purchase!

Might I ask how much it was? I forgot to look.

Alex

Mike Lucas wrote:
I think I will have to be very discreet about any references to a vibrator on a 'family' list ...   In particular, I won't say anything about still having to twiddle one or two knobs to find the optimum amount of vibration.  Nor about the effect that it's had on SWMBO (she's had to move from the small sitting room directly under my flight deck to the 'front room' to watch TV).

More sordid detail in due course ...

Mike L

Mike Brook wrote:
Alex -

Thanks for the post, it was good to meet up with you and the Pilot Club folk.  I hope that you all got home safely.  You are dead right, the 2006 Pooley's for GBP5.00 was a total bargain <g>.  Luckily I managed to snap one up before they all vanished.  They were selling almost as fast as the 'Buttkicker' contraption that bolts onto the underside of your flying chair and delivers a 7.5 Hz excitation (I use that word carefully, you'll have to ask Mike Lucas whether it is an accurate description ... <VBG>).  Sorry that I missed FrankF and Andy on Sunday, the Model Railway exhibition was simply too good to leave and by the time I got to Hall 3A it was waaaay past closing time...

MikeB