[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Mugshots at IFC

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:54:55 -0000

Alex -

Thanks for the post, it was good to meet up with you and the Pilot Club
folk.  I hope that you all got home safely.  You are dead right, the 2006
Pooley's for GBP5.00 was a total bargain <g>.  Luckily I managed to snap one
up before they all vanished.  They were selling almost as fast as the
'Buttkicker' contraption that bolts onto the underside of your flying chair
and delivers a 7.5 Hz excitation (I use that word carefully, you'll have to
ask Mike Lucas whether it is an accurate description ... <VBG>).  Sorry that
I missed FrankF and Andy on Sunday, the Model Railway exhibition was simply
too good to leave and by the time I got to Hall 3A it was waaaay past
closing time...

MikeB