[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB FLY IN Tuesday16th December 2008

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:57:37 +0000

Frank

I think you must have given up a bit before 21.00. I was vectored into EGNM by Centre because it was no longer manned when I was at POL, and my blocks time at EGNM was 20.57. Judging by the voice traffic on Centre, it was fairly busy last night, but this is not borne out by reports from you and Bones (I was the only movement at EGNS). There were some server glitches - I was dropped twice during my flight from EGTE to EGNM - so maybe this put some folks off.
Mike L

F FISHER wrote:
Fred
I gave up at 21:00, airways dead as a Dodo. Anyway, will be around next Tuesday, might even plug in tonite for a couple of hours.