[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB FLY IN Tuesday16th December 2008

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:36:49 +0000

Or *you* could fly for a change, Bones ... :-)

Mike L

Bones wrote:

As we have already announced the session and several pilots have already confirmed they’ll be attending (good!) I think we are locked with the three airports. Should training start at EGBB then at least the airfield will be manned – but it puts you out of a job. If this happens I’m quite happy for you to move over to EGNR and I’ll sit out for the night – or you could fly for a change.. J