[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB FLY IN Tuesday16th December 2008

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:29:49 -0000

OK.

As we have already announced the session and several pilots have already
confirmed they'll be attending (good!) I think we are locked with the three
airports. Should training start at EGBB then at least the airfield will be
manned - but it puts you out of a job. If this happens I'm quite happy for
you to move over to EGNR and I'll sit out for the night - or you could fly
for a change.. J

http://woodair.net