[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB FLY IN Tuesday16th December 2008

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:39:19 -0000

Paul

The trouble with turning off the UAC, is that it will keep bugging you that it is off!!!!!!!!

The problems that people have getting programs to run on one machine and access another is putting me off doing the same.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>