[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB F100 for use in Pilot Club

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:13:12 +0100

It won't be the Project Fokker model as I have already repainted this for
JHB as one of the "flyable" range. I agree that this would not be suitable
for AI work - far too many bitmaps and an overdetailed MDL file (2,600k
versus 400k for a low poly count model)!

One thing I have forgotten is the tweak necessary to get home made AI
aircraft appearing in the ATOC flight plan drop down list. Without this they
aren't usable - probably the reason why I sent all my repaints to Timo for
him to convert into his installer.