[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB F100 for use in Pilot Club

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:00:33 +0100

If it is designed to be FSX proof they could well be in this .dds format or whatever it is.....just a possiblilty?

Alex

Mike Brook wrote:
I'm actually trying to make an MP version of the F100 to add to the JHB package that the Pilot Club guys released the day before yesterday <g>.  We've already got a very usable normal flight JHB version of the F100 that Bones painted some time ago.  I'm still trying to work out what format the MP models should be in...

MikeB