[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB F100 for use in Pilot Club

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:03:23 +0100

Mike.

Don't go overboard on the F100 I sent you.

If it works in PCF then (obviously) it would be worth modifying all the
other ATOC repaints I did for use in PCF. This really ought to include
renaming all the folders/files to remove ATOC and FPI references.

I have already created the PCF C172 in JHB colours.