[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Event for 27th November 2008

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:13:22 -0000

Thanks for that Paul.

I'm now updating my MTL library, so far its done about 200 of the 2,516 it was
to update. I'm not sure I was wise to do the recommended full install, but
there was no "everything except airliners" filter, which I guess would reduce
the list to about 30!

Once that's completed I'll hunt for the Bell UH1 in the list, and then see if
the flight planner in IVAO can find it.

Frank T.