[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Event for 27th November 2008

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 16:19:09 +0000

Sorry to be late responding to this - have been away for a couple of days on business.

I'll definitely be joining in on Thursday - looking forward to it and hearing some of the team that I haven't heard online for a while.

Mike L

Pentalverjohn@xxxxxxx wrote:
* *Hi All
JHB Airlines welcomes all pilots to this initial round robin event on IVAO following earlier popular events on the FPI network.All the details are on JHB Airlines website (JHB News),please let us know if you can make it on the night. Regards John Hill