[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Event for 27th November 2008

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:28:13 -0000

Hi Phil,

I'm not sure I'm happy if a controller is allowed to do this, at least without
having a pretty good reason. I was miles away from any other traffic, at under
2000ft., and heading across country between Banbury and Shobdon, hardly in the
way of Manchester traffic.

The reason I suspect the controller is that it all happened within a minute or
so of him logging on. He appeared on the map as Jason, if that's any clue. I
stayed on Teamspeak for a few minutes after being booted out and he sounded
English.

Frank T.