[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Event for 27th November 2008

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 08:23:28 -0000

Hi Frank,

All filters are cleared and I've got a full list (including installed
models). B06 just doesn't appear. I wonder how it got installed?

On a similar note I seem to recall posts on the IVAO forums from FSX heli
users where they are not visible to other people in FS. I wonder if it's
because this model is missing from their installations?

Phil