[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Event for 27th November 2008

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:35:50 -0000

Don't get confused between a sandboxed airfield and an unlisted airfield. A
sandbox airfield is typically a biggish regional one for which IVAO have
declined to impose any FRA's so that any controller (even unqualified) has a
chance to work with big tin. They will never impose FRA's on minor airfields
so they don't appear on the list.

As long as the real airfield has an ATC service and we have an airfield
layout for it in IVAC I see no reason why it can't be used.

http://woodair.net