[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Event for 27th November 2008

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:31:33 -0000

OK, the IVAO flight plan entry finds the UH1 ok, and I've fed some lies into
FSC to get it to recognise the Bell. I've also done a flight plan for FSX. FSC
and IVAO, although having sneaked a look at the the IVAO one, it appears just
to include the start, destination and alternative codes, with a route of DCT.
Still leaves a good deal to type in. Shame you can't enter VFR waypoints into
the route box, but it doesn't like them, so they have to go into the remarks
box.

Frank T.