[jhb_airlines] Re: JHB Event for 27th November 2008

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:04:42 -0000

Hi John,

I'd like to try flying a Bell 206B from Leeds to Blackpool. I see from Pooley's
that they both have helipads so I'm assuming that's in order. Are there any
special rules for helicopter operations in either location please?

I would also appreciate a bit of help with setting up the aircraft in the IVAO
flight plan. (Previously I'd set this to a PA31 as being the nearest thing to
my fixed wing choice). I have used the MTL to load up what appears to be just
about everything, which includes the code AET for a Bell Huey, the nearest I
could find to the 206B. However, I can't spot the code AET on the pull-down
list for Type of Aircraft on the flight plan entry screen. There is also a a
choice of aircraft colour and markings in the supplementary information, which
I guess also needs selecting. Is there something I have missed?

Frank T.