[jhb_airlines] Re: I've Seen The Light; perhaps

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 17:12:47 +0100

Do you mean the Affinity setting in Task Manager?

Open Task Manager and click on the Processes tab. This should list all
running programs. Right click on any of these and select Affinity. If you
have an HT CPU you can select the program to run on both, CPU0 or CPU1. I've
tried this before but I can't say if it had any effect or not.