[jhb_airlines] Re: Ivao connection

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 23:25:50 +0100

I'll be honest and say I don't know Fred. Had it been me I would have been
suspicious too and my first step would have been to check nearby aircraft to
see which server they were on. If different to mine it could suggest the
IVAO servers may not have been talking to each other properly. If other
aircraft were on the same server as myself and I still couldn't see them it
may suggest something wrong with my PC or my own IVAO connection.

http://woodair.net