[jhb_airlines] Re: Ivao Connection

  • From: Mike Nicholls <miken5000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:22:24 +0000 (GMT)

I concur with Frank, looks like a program loading failure

Try re-installing the software ( assuming you have never been able to connect
), but follow each step carefully as per any instructions

You could try the IVAO site, often known program failures have an explanation
as to why they occured

Also make sure you have your correct login and password to hand, the one they
sent you in the original e-mail ( it is case sensitive and "1"s can look like
"l"s as I discovered )

Mike