[jhb_airlines] Re: Its growing on me!

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 03:19:52 +0100

Once the VFR Add-ons team have had a good look at the default.xml file in
FSX it shouldn't be too long before they rewrite it for their customised
autogen scenery. Once that is complete you will see the horrible US
interpretation of our housing replaced by proper British buildings.
Hopefully this will also replace the autogen vehicles with cars and lorries
more typical of the UK.