[jhb_airlines] Re: Italy

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:05:05 -0000

It sounds as thought the installation has worked quite well because you seem
to have the voice software running OK and I saw your target on the radar
screen as well as your flight plan.

Frank's suggestion is what I suspect too. The FPI sound, traffic and weather
modules operate on different ports and your firewall or router have to allow
these through. The INI file gives:

VOICEPORT=15000
TRAFFICPORT=15810
MULTIPLAYERPORT=15400

but I think 15200 has to be opened as well.

If you want to test it again just post a note here saying when you are going
to be online. If not myself I'm sure one of the pilots would be happy to
jump in and help.. With the voice module working it makes life easier
because we can at least talk through the problem..