[jhb_airlines] Re: Is this the end?

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:45:57 -0000

Gerry,

The phrase 'more synergy with our ongoing investments' and not retaining
backward compatibility (stated during FSX SP1/2 issue) implies that FSXI may
be Windows 7 only.

It looks like MS are playing upgrade roulette.  Do they think the market is
strong enough to drive us to update the OS alongside FS?  Only time will
tell.