[jhb_airlines] Re: Is it possible ??

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:38:08 +0000

Ernie,

I have seen it running perfectly reasonably on a 2.8ghz processor, an unbranded 256mb graphics card, and with 512mb of RAM. I would personally recommend 1gb of RAM to be safe.

My own equation for FSX is: If you can run FS9 at 40FPS then you can get FSX to run at 25-30. It really isn't that bad! Its just the grumpy old gits who like moaning saying it is. A couple of hours fiddling with it and it'd probably run on what it claims on the box, and on this list you're in the best position to get help!

Its a lovely sim really, I'm looking forward to the next few years.

Alex

ERNIE LAYCOCK wrote:
Hi All,
I have been amazed at the amount of emails flying about,concerning FSX.I would really like to have this,but my computer would be incapable of running it.I plan on buying a new computer in the near future,and would appreciate anybody giving me their own specification on what is required.(Forget cost at this stage)
  ---- Also :-