[jhb_airlines] Re: Irritating message

  • From: Fivewildthings@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:59:19 EDT

In a message dated 12/08/2005 00:35:11 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx
writes:

> I've never seen one of these..
>
> I get tooltips coming up for the gauges but nothing about flying habits. Do
> they just pop up on the screen somewhere?
>
> bones

John,

I'm quite happily sitting on stand minding my own and up flashes this
message, which for the reasons previously stated irritate the hell out of me.
I also
get "your engines are not started"  Yes I know, that's because I turned them
off!!

Mike B's suggested a course of action I'm going to try and I'll let you know.

Thanks

Colin