[jhb_airlines] Invisible

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:30:29 +0100

Tales of FSX's backward incompatibillity seem to be correct.
I've just flown into the very nice third party rotterdam. Thick cloud but the ILS worked well, as did the runway lights....until on the ground. Then, all that's to be seen are the runways and a couple of vehicles. No taxiways, taxiway lighting, buildingss etc. I'd thought there might be texture problems but the scenery seemed to have been totally ignored.

BTW, is ther a way of reducing the size of the runway lights, as in FS9? I can't do it with the ASv6 update. Although the weather works the Graphics don't; on mine.