[jhb_airlines] Re: Innsbruck

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:09:04 +0100

Must admit, I enjoyed my flight to Vienna, although rather long at around 2 hours flight time.

ATC all the way, UK departure, and centre, Dutch en route ATC, 2 off German centre controllers, and final arrival ably handled by the Austrian controller.

Alastair

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 14/07/2005 00:16:13 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx writes:

Tonight saw quite a drop in traffic so it was rather humdrum for the
three
UK airports.

I'll say. Flying from Manchester, just me and Bones on channel, London Centre, just me and Alex, Norwich approach, just me and Dave. Looked at the Servinfo map, the swarm appeared round Austria. I couldn't start that early as following the Tour de France on ITV2.
Frank T.