[jhb_airlines] Re: Impending Monitor failure

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 04:17:10 +0100

Thanks for the feedback Mike. OC are my normal first port of call and my
last two rebuilds were from components from their site. If they don't
have what I want then Technomatic are generally second and then Dabs. I
also keep a watch on Amazon as their kit is building up into a fair
range too.

I'll be scouring a lot of pages and reviews in the next few days..